Touchstones Counseling is a private practice specializing in family systems counseling. We use a body, mind, spirit approach to counseling.
Carolyn integrates her extensive experience in child and family social work services with her clinical training and mindfulness practices. With this framework she supports and guide families and individuals in addressing specific crisis and dilemmas, and normal stage life transitions.
Evening and weekend hours are available. Insurance and a flexible payment options are available.
Clinical and Specialties and Services Include:
- Family communication and relationship building
- Grief and Loss
- Co-parenting counseling and guidance
- Life stage transitions (retirement, children and adult children)
- Clinical services for individuals and families struggling with substance abuse, addictions and co-dependency
- Work place issues and team building
- Licensure supervision for LPC candidates
- Custody and visitation evaluations
- Foster home and birth parent counseling services in collaboration with the Department of Social Services